With Black Panther available on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital HD, fans have the opportunity to make the return trip to Wakanda anytime!
Whether it’s the women of Wakanda or bringing the story to the screen, the bonus features have a lot to offer viewers.
When the film was released in February, it came with a shockwave that was not unlike last summer’s release of Wonder Woman. As of May 13, 2018, the film has taken in nearly $700 million. Throw in foreign grosses and the worldwide total is just shy of $1.4 billion.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
- Director’s Intro
- From Page to Screen: A Roundtable Discussion – Delve into the film’s making
- Crowning of a New King – Explore the world of “Black Panther” in all its color and complexity
- The Warriors Within – Get to know Wakanda’s women and the actors who portray them
- The Hidden Kingdom Revealed – Wakanda’s diverse people
- Wakanda Revealed: Exploring the Technology
- Deleted Scenes
- U.N. Meet and Greet
- Okoye And W’Kabi Discuss the Future of Wakanda
- T’Challa Remembers His Father
- Voices from the Past
- Gag Reel
- Exclusive Sneak Peek at “Ant-Man and The Wasp”
- Marvel Studios the First Ten Years: Connecting the Universe
- Director’s Commentary
- In World Wakanda Tourism Ads
- Come to Wakanda “Before”
- Come to Wakanda “After”
Black Panther arrived on Digital HD, 4K Ultra HD and Movies Anywhere on May 8 and will be made available on on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD and On-Demand on May 15, 2018.