Starring four of the funniest women on earth, Ghostbusters: Answer the Call honors the spirit of the 1984 classic film. While it would have been nice to have seen the likes of Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, and Winston Zeddemore pass the baton to a new generation, Harold Ramis’ death in 2014 would forever change the face of the franchise. Never mind just how hard it is getting Bill Murray to sign on board for anything. With that out…"Ghostbusters: Answer the Call"
Leap! is a cute film about a ballet dancer who is full of heart. Eric Summer and Eric Warin co-direct the animated film. The screenplay is written by Carol Noble & Laurent Zeitoun & Eric Summer. The film stars Elle Fanning, Nat Wolff, Maddie Ziegler, with Mel Brooks, featuring Carly Rae Jespen and Kate McKinnon. McKinnon proves to be a triple threat in multiple roles of Régine, Mother Superior, and Félicie’s Mother. All Félicie (Fanning)…"Leap! Will Dance Into Your Hearts"
At a Comic Con panel on Thursday, Ivan Reitman announced that a new Ghostbusters movie is coming in 2019. This announcement comes over a month after Dan Aykroyd said last month that Sony lost too much money with the all-female reboot and a sequel would be unlikely as a result. The Ghostbusters panel, titled Ghostbusters 101: A Ghostbusters Panel of Biblical Proportions!, featured Reitman alongside IDW’s Erik Burnham, Dan Schoening, and Tom Waltz. The Ghostbusters:…"Comic Con: New Ghostbusters film coming in 2019"
Rough Night is another Bachelorette Party misadventure and it falls short of being on the same level as Bridesmaids. Directed by Lucia Aniello from a screenplay written by Aniello & Paul W. Downs, Rough Night stars Scarlett Johansson, Kate McKinnon, Jillian Bell, Ilana Glazer, Zoë Kravitz, Paul W. Downs, Ty Burrell, and Demi Moore. Enrique Murciano, Karan Soni, and Dean Winters also star. The R-rated comedy starts out with some college friends (Jess, Alice, Frankie,…"Rough Night: Bachelorette Party Misadventure Falls Short of Bridesmaids"
Dan Aykroyd broke the news on Sunday morning that there will not be a sequel to the Ghostbusters reboot. Aykroyd made the announcement during an appearance on Sunday Brunch on Britain’s Channel 4. Aykroyd was careful not to mention director Paul Feig’s name. “The director, he spent too much on it and he didn’t shoot scenes we suggested to him, Aykroyd said. “Several scenes that were going to be needed, he said, ‘No, we don’t…"Ghostbusters: No Reboot Sequel per Dan Aykroyd, Paul Feig blasted"